Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hey there and Welcome

Well I decided to do another blog of crazy things I see and here and what not.... so this is kinda like my whatever comes to my mind blog, lol.....
others have one I might as well have one too.......


Ill be posting my opinions up on here if you like them, wonderful
and if you dont agree,, hey its still cool, cause God gave us the power to have
our own opinions and the beauty of it is that its neither right or wrong, why?
cause its our opinion........

so here for my first post..... I came upon this site called
Stumbleupon.com
its cool, I like it so far and it takes to different sites that you would otherwise never find...
I stumbled (ha ha) upon, this one and this was the picture that popped up
I think this was one of those...."""aaaaaaaahhhhh""" moments that we moms
and ladies give when we see something so touching and cool....


so here is the pic,.. tell me what you think ......

1 comment:

Jan Scholl said...

I did stumble upon about 2 years ago and it was way too addicting and I decided to go cold turkey and get off it. I have this photo as my desktop wallpaper-I save so many photos to change the look every few months.